im probably gonna delete this blog in like a week, gag.
did he just
Fummy updated The Witch’s House after a year! But if you’ve played it before, there’s not too much to get excited about, probably.
- Many of the area tiles and some other graphics are redone.
- Viola has little animations for just about everything now - opening doors, grabbing items, pushing things, etc.
- Some chases are allegedly easier, but it all seems about the same to me.
- The room with the woman statue was changed very slightly, but it all works out the same way.
- The poison room has the bottle and the Skull Soldier book out in the open, rather than hidden in shelves.
- Fummy removed the number lock puzzle several versions ago, but I finally complied with that change, since… I dunno, it was more annoying not to.
- I made some very minor translation fixes and changes.
Now, in addition to that, there is a new ending… but don’t get too excited. You’ll probably never find it without help (look at the end of my walkthrough on the page), and when you do, you’re not likely to be too impressed.
Fummy isn’t even acknowledging it - the readme says there’s only two endings. I mean, that’s partly because it’s really obscure and he wants to keep it that way, but still.
to the people that have followed me since i started this 1000 year hiatus, i am so sorry
Alright so recently played through this really incredible Yume Nikki fangame called “Answered Prayers” and wowwww wow it’s really impressive! The concept is very, very unique for the realm of Yume Nikki fangames and the graphics/scenery in-game are literally gorgeous. It doesn’t have an ending yet, but I will be actively following the game’s progress until it does. Call me devoted. You guys should definitely check it out if you have the chance.
Conceptually this picture is a little lame but GOSH the scenery in this game is just so beautiful I wanted to try to draw a picture that focused on it. I’ve been practicing stuff like scenery painting and perspective lately so I tried some practice here too but I don’t think it shows all that much.